Strategic IT starts with managed services
Managed Services, or Outsourced IT, can be defined as transitioning day to day administration of your IT systems to an outside company, as a strategic method for improved effective and efficient operations. We look at Managed Services as an end-to-end solution to fully and economically manage the IT operations that are usually financially out of reach for most organizations.
With NUage Wirelessacting as your Managed Service Provider is like your organization being staffed with a CTO, Network Administrators, Security and Communications Engineers, a Helpdesk Engineering team, a purchasing department and a suite of management tools and processes that are normally only available to large organizations.
We provide all of these benefits and more at a predictive, affordable monthly package:
- A dedicated team of senior network engineers assigned to your account
- Unlimited helpdesk services for your staff
- Monitoring of your servers 24x7
- Patching of your servers and desktop computer systems
- On-site service as required or prescheduled visits
- Backup of your data to a secure tier-4 datacenter
- Managed firewall and network security services
- Initial systems assessment and documentation
- Monthly system health reports
- Routine CIO strategy sessions